Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cant We All Get Along

The Way I see it
I have never written a blog before. something happened to me this morning that made me wonder what in the heck is going on with people

Every religion I know says we should give love to all people. We wiccan/witches/pagans take it a step further and believe that we are to give love to all beings on the earth.

Christians believe that Jesus greatest commandment was to walk in love and if you didnt then you could expect nothing from him

I recently joined twitter and a man bashed me to pieces because I didnt believe the way he did. It made me think.....  Christians are always the ones trying to convert people to their religion why would you want to  be a part of something that the people cant even get along with themselves.

Does christian not stand for christ like? Again what I know of Jesus it was people like me that he would have sat down and had dinner with. He would not have judged me.

I dont have a soft skin I am very rough on the outside i am used to being bashed. I am writing this first post in my blog so that I can in a loving way  get this frustration out and not take it out on anyone.
I love my path it brings me great peace. I am accepted by people that although pagans their beliefs differ from mine but guess what we dont try to convert or tell you that your way is wrong

We live at peace with nature humans animals and yes we have spirit guides angels and ancestors that help us along the way

we dont have the loop holes that christians have we take responsibility for our actions cause for every action there is a reaction

I am truly not bashing christians I just hope that as this blog grows some will read it and see that maybe they are putting God in a small box.

There are many aspects all Gods are one God. That is another thing.... Why can christians have the Father son and holy spirit that is three right? But when we say a different name to a diety we are blaspheming and going to the hell we dont believe in.

I want to try and enlighten christians of my path as they surely make theirs known to me

We are a peaceful people I dont hear of many pagans marching because someone wanted the right to choose what happens to their own body

This is the code we live by and do see our one commandment.... Do as ye will and harm none

Wiccan Rede

Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust.

Live you must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give.
For tread the Circle thrice about to keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell well every time, let the spell be said in rhyme.
Light of eye and soft of touch, speak you little, listen much.
Honor the Old Ones in deed and name,
let love and light be our guides again.
Deosil go by the waxing moon, chanting out the joyful tune.
Widdershins go when the moon doth wane,
and the werewolf howls by the dread wolfsbane.
When the Lady's moon is new, kiss the hand to Her times two.
When the moon rides at Her peak then your heart's desire seek.
Heed the North winds mighty gale, lock the door and trim the sail.
When the Wind blows from the East, expect the new and set the feast.
When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss you on the mouth.
When the wind whispers from the West, all hearts will find peace and rest.
Nine woods in the Cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow.
Birch in the fire goes to represent what the Lady knows.
Oak in the forest towers with might, in the fire it brings the God's
insight. Rowan is a tree of power causing life and magick to flower.
Willows at the waterside stand ready to help us to the Summerland.
Hawthorn is burned to purify and to draw faerie to your eye.
Hazel-the tree of wisdom and learning adds its strength to the bright fire burning.
White are the flowers of Apple tree that brings us fruits of fertility.
Grapes grow upon the vine giving us both joy and wine.
Fir does mark the evergreen to represent immortality seen.
Elder is the Lady's tree burn it not or cursed you'll be.
Four times the Major Sabbats mark in the light and in the dark.
As the old year starts to wane the new begins, it's now Samhain.
When the time for Imbolc shows watch for flowers through the snows.
When the wheel begins to turn soon the Beltane fires will burn.
As the wheel turns to Lamas night power is brought to magick rite.
Four times the Minor Sabbats fall use the Sun to mark them all.
When the wheel has turned to Yule light the log the Horned One rules.
In the spring, when night equals day time for Ostara to come our way.
When the Sun has reached it's height time for Oak and Holly to fight.
Harvesting comes to one and all when the Autumn Equinox does fall.
Heed the flower, bush, and tree by the Lady blessed you'll be.
Where the rippling waters go cast a stone, the truth you'll know.
When you have and hold a need, harken not to others greed.
With a fool no season spend or be counted as his friend.
Merry Meet and Merry Part bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind the Three-fold Laws you should three times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow wear the star upon your brow.
Be true in love this you must do unless your love is false to you.
These Eight words the Rede fulfill:
"An Ye Harm None, Do What Ye Will"

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you All the best !! for your Blog :)
    you write very well :))

    ReplyDelete